- Struggling with your weight?
- Suffer from food guilt?
- Confused about what to eat?
- Tried diets or exercise regimes, without seeing results that last?
- Low on energy or motivation to get back into healthy living?
- Overeat or make poor choices when you feel stressed, tired, overwhelmed or even happy?
- Concerned about the weight or health of your child/teenager?
Losing weight and improving your health & wellbeing can feel like you are fighting a losing battle against hunger, guilt, deprivation & fatigue. It doesn’t have to be this way!
Get back to the basics and rediscover a sensible, practical and pleasurable way to enjoy food in a way that nourishes our bodies as well as minds.
When you visit Nourish with Zest, your qualified Clinical Nutritionist, Melissa Boucher will help you:
- Understand what to eat to lose weight without feeling hungry or deprived.
- Learn your triggers for emotional eating & strategies to overcome these.
- Learn how to “have your cake & eat it too!” – understand your personal energy requirements and appropriate portion sizes for all food & drink.
- Learn how to modify your favourite meals & snacks to make them more nutritious
- Understand how to read Nutrition Information Panels – so you can make better choices.
- Learn easy strategies to make meal planning a breeze.
- Know what to eat in any situation – before/after a workout, at social events, on holidays.
- Debunk food myths & expose fads and fiction in the world of nutrition & exercise.
- Provide delicious meal & snack ideas & recipes suitable for the whole family.
- Provide a personal nutrition assessment to determine possible nutritional deficiencies that may be contributing to fatigue, low moods and poor digestion
- Provide clear, easy to follow personalised Nutrition and Wellbeing Plans to get you back on the road to health & vitality!
Make your appointment today. Call 0431 130 095 or email email@example.com and speak with your qualified Clinical Nutritionist, Melissa Boucher.